Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
144 Independent Stage 11 Silver
Durable all purpose truck for any type of skateboarding.
Independent 144’s satisfy the need for a truck mm between Indy’s 139 and 149. With a hanger width of 8.25″, they are an exact fit for any 8.25″ wide deck.
These trucks have been improved for precise turns, better stability on landings, less high-speed wobble and decreased wheel bite. On top of all this, these trucks guarantee more overall grind clearance with an improved “no hang-up” yoke for the longest lasting performance trucks in the game.
- 55mm tall
- 356 Aluminum Hanger & Baseplate
- Solid 4140 Chromoly Steel Axle
- Grade 8 Kingpin
- Hanger width: 8.25″
Sold as a set of 2 Trucks.
2 in stock
Revenge Alpha I 152mm
The Revenge Type I is a single pivot 45° torsion truck made of 8DC12 recycle-based lead free aluminum. They are designed for carving, sidewalk surfing and for the pure thrill of turning. They are not intended to replace your conventional trucks for the skate park. Revenge trucks are too performance oriented for traditional transition-based skateboarding.
The patented external locking mechanism allows for the tightest turns with no need for riser pads even with wheels up to 73mm, resulting in a full circle on a 47″ board in less than 8 feet, all with no wheel bite! Turning has never been easier.
They are mountable with standard hardware along with two options for hole patterns, old school and new school.
The bushing is made from the highest quality high impact polyurethane, made in the USA.
- Axle Width: 8.75″
- Width: 6.0″
- Height: 3.375″
- Surface: Polished Aluminum
- Bushing: 97a High Impact Polyurethane
Sold as a set of 2 Trucks
8.25″ Silver M Class Blackout
SILVER M-CLASS TRUCKS
Silver M-Class trucks optimize turning ability with a refined structure and distinctive contours. A perfect amount of ground clearance, an exceptionally strong construction and dynamic components contribute to the overall quality, stability and smoothness of the M-Class. The performance level of the Silver M-Class easily meets and exceeds the high impact demands of a skateboard truck.
Best fits decks 8.25″ Wide.
- HOLLOW KINGPIN to reduce overall weight
- Axle is 8.25″ wide.
- Hanger is 5.38″ wide (approx.).
- Optimized turning ability, stability and smoothness
Sold as a set of 2 Trucks.
Every great skater starts out at the beginning with little to no skating experience. Don’t let it get you down, just practice!
Softrucks are great for any skater of any level. These are made of super thick, and durable TPU Urethane. The reason they work is simple. These are the same height of a normal skateboard, but without the Wheel. The rubber flexes side to side with a very similar feel to that of normal trucks. Without Wheels on your skateboard, it stays in place, and doesn’t shoot out from under your feet. This allows you to practice indoors without your board flying across the room and into the wall.
Adds Pop for Higher Ollies. Build Skill, Strength, and Confidence. (develop proper footing, and balance). Practice All Kinds of Tricks. (Ollies, Kickflips, Stalls, Shuvits, and flips). 4-Point Contact. (absorbs shock, and adds stability).
Made proudly in the USA.
Comes as a set for both trucks, includes mounting hardware
Gullwing Charger Purple 10.0″
Charger longboard trucks from Gullwing feature a reverse kingpin setup that provides improved turning for downhill and carve-oriented skating.
Reverse Kingpin trucks hold the board higher off the ground and carve like a dream, making them great choices for longboards, downhill riding and cruising.
Additional benefits come from the integrated speed ring on both the raked hanger and axle nut. The rings provide improved alignment to your bearings, for better speed roll and longevity. They also reduce friction, by only touching the inner race of the bearing and because they are integrated, you can’t lose them!
Charger trucks feature a 6-hole baseplate for old school or new school mounting and come with 89A conical bushings. Additionally, these trucks have a weight-saving pocketed hanger design and a 50-degree weight-saving baseplate.
- Width: 10.0″ axle – 10” or 180mm trucks are common for downhill and freeride setups. We recommend that the width of the trucks matches the width of your board as closely as possible and that if your board isn’t exactly 10″, to keep the difference to less than 1/4″.
- 7.25″ hanger
- Baseplate Angle: 50°
- Ride Style: Carving/Cruising
Quantity: Sold as a set of 2 Trucks
Paris Savant Gunmetal 180mm
At the epicenter of strength and performance, we give you the Paris Savant! With smooth lines and clean, functional design you’ve come to know and love from Paris Truck Co, the Savant features numerous upgrades and downhill-specific improvements from our standard Paris Trucks.
The Savant is the absolute perfect truck for fast downhill and freeride skating. The forged hanger offers superior strength and tighter tolerances. The axles are precision machined, dead straight, and secured with our patented captive axle lock system.
A slightly tighter bushing seat provides additional stability but still allows that deep, predictable turn you can expect from all of our trucks. The Savants also feature race-inspired machined pivots, top hat washers, machined speed rings, urethane pivot cups, and slop-stoppers to keep everything fully aligned. Not to mention laser etched logos.
- Best fits 9.75- 10″ Boards
- Sold as a set of 2 trucks
- 43° baseplate
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles Tested For Perfect Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, SCM440 Steel Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade SCM435 Branded Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured Paris 96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- Paris 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS F@#K!!
8.0″ Tensor Alloy 5.25 Trucks
Best fits decks 7.875″ wide to 8.125″ wide
- Sold as a set of 2 Trucks
- 8.0″ Axle
- Tensor Alloy- Best Grind. Best Turn. Best Truck.
- Raw Grind.
- Fast Turn.
- Traditional Aluminum Alloy.
Guaranteed For Life by Tensor.
Tensor uses the finest metals and manufacturing processes to produce the best quality skateboard truck on the market. Tensor stands behind their product and guarantee all of their trucks for life. The lifetime guarantee covers your trucks against manufacturer defects and overall craftsmanship.
129 Independent Stage 11 Silver
Stage 11 trucks are unquestionably the best combination of features and geometry Independent has ever produced. By improving the modern performance and iconic look of the Stage 10 design with newly reworked geometry, Independent has created the new standard to which all other trucks will be judged.
These 129 Stage 11 Silver trucks have been improved for precise turns, better stability on landings, less high-speed wobble and decreased wheel bite. On top of all this, these trucks guarantee more overall grind clearance with an improved “no hang-up” yoke for the longest lasting performance trucks in the game.
- Best Fits Decks 7.4 – 7.8″ Wide
- No Hang-Up Yoke – An enhanced yoke around the cushion seat takes the kingpin out-of-play on grind tricks like feebles and smiths.
- 4140 Chromoly Steel Axles – Chromoly has a high strength-to-weight ratio and is more durable than traditional steel, making it the best option for performance skate trucks.
- Grade 8 Kingpins – Manufactured to stand up to the hardest landings and the most brutal street abuse, Grade 8 Kingpins will keep you rolling for years.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Covered under manufacturer lifetime guarantee against breakage defects in hanger/base materials or workmanship. This lifetime warranty DOES NOT cover broken trucks due to abuse or neglect, damage caused by any modification done outside the manufacturer’s facility, or lost or worn out parts due to lack of hardware maintenance.
Sold as a set of 2 Trucks.
159 Independent Stage 11 Hollow Anodized Gold
These Indy’s are ready to grind! This truck by Independent features a silver hanger with hollow axles, anodized gold pressed baseplate, silver hardware and orange 90a medium Bushings.
Stage 11 hollow trucks feature a hollow axle & kingpin and are 7% lighter than standard trucks. These trucks reduce weight while still maintaining serious strength where it counts.
Best Fits Decks 8.6″ – 9.0″ Wide
Sold as a set of 2 Trucks.