|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 in|
Tired of air bubbles in your grip?
The Mob Grip Roller is made to ensure maximum bond pressure when applying Mob Grip.
The New Mob Grip Roller is a perfect tool for finishing up a perfect grip job for your decks. Combine it with MOB Griptape for a perfect, bubble free application.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our clear grip is made from a recycled glass material and comes in three different granular sizes. Light, Medium, and Heavy. We also have a GLOW in the dark
Our unique glow grip is about the size of our Medium grip. It charges with light and glows for roughly 2-4 hours.
GLOW GREEN Grip Details:
The GLOW grip is made from Strontium aluminate which is a photo luminescent phosphorous material, it absorbs photons (electromagnetic radiation) & UV rays to charge. It does NOT require direct or indirect sunlight to charge. It will charge well in low level indoor light conditions. Your Eyes Should Be Adjusted to the Dark.
– Step 1 “The Liquid”
– 2.7 oz Bottle / Filled full with Liquid
– Step 2 “The Grip” – 2.7 oz Bottle / with net WT. 2 oz with clear or glow
The original, Jessup was the first to bring silicon carbide griptape to the skateboard industry. We’ve been making the best griptape since 1975, that’s over 32 years of experience in making quality griptape. We’ve gripped over 25 million decks. This means we’ve easily gripped more boards than all other griptape companies combined. To date, we’ve made over 70 million feet of griptape, no one else even comes close.
Our five star quality formula is used by more professionals and hardcore skaters than any other tape.
* Our tape sticks tricks! Our grip gives you a stable platform for ultimate control!
* Laminated and Solvent Based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Layers create rock-solid bonding to all boards in any environment.
* Our “SUPERTOUGH” Silicon Carbide Grip Formula conforms to all deck concaves, is easy to trim out, and won’t tear like other tapes.
* Our Silicon Carbide grit never wears out, and will outlive any grip tape in the world!
* Our superior quality grip tape is available at all authorized dealers. Ask for JESSUP by name!
Size: 9″ x 33″
Jessup sticks to your board no matter what!
About the Oval Dragon Artwork:
Inspired by Lord of the Rings, George Powell asked artist VC Johnson to work on creating a new dragon graphic in 1980. He suggested designing it in a logo-like oval shape since its intended use was for stickers and t-shirts. The graphic was finalized during the Gold Cup contest series and both Caballero and McGill rocked the graphic on their boards at the Upland Finals. The Oval Dragon was used on a price point series of decks and assemblies and also became the official top graphic for all Powell-Peralta decks until it was replaced in 1987 by the Winged Ripper graphic.
Originally Released: 1980
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
The #1 griptape choice of professional skateboarders.
Have a cool graphic on the top of your deck that you don’t want to cover up? Or do you just want more space to plaster your deck with stickers? Either way, MOB has you covered. With MOB’s clear grip, you can still see your top graphic, without sacrificing grip quality.
Mob Grip features:
– Hundreds of barely-visible perforations that allow air to escape for a bubble-free application
– Exclusive silicon-carbide grit binding process for grip that will not wear out
– High-strength, waterproof, tear-proof backing that trims cleanly every time
– Super sticky adhesive that won’t peel in extreme heat or cold.
Spice up the top of your board with new colors from Graphic Mob.
This series from Mob Grip offers a sweet pop of color in a camo pattern, all while maintaining the same durability, grip, and feel that makes Mob the #1 grip tape choice of professional skateboarders.
Spice up the top of your board with new Graphic Mob Griptape!
Graphic Mob features the same durability, grip, and feel that makes Mob the #1 griptape choice of professional skateboarders.
HIGH QUALITY, long lasting griptape. Keeps your feet on your skateboard!
One sheet is enough to cover most skate decks. If you have a longboard or a deck that’s longer than the standard, give us a call, we can cut custom lengths!