Bronson Raw Bearings
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
The fastest, strongest, longest lasting, longest spin skateboard bearing ever made.
Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off — the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick
Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free — RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
- High wear and tear resistance, improved performance in an increased dust and dirt environment.
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
2 in stock