Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bones® Speed Cream® Bearing Lubricant
Bones® Speed Cream® is a high temperature, low viscosity synthetic skate lubricant specially formulated by Bones® to reduce friction, and provide a durable micro film of lubricant to protect against corrosion. We have found this lubricant to be superior to Teflon™ based lubricants in skate environments. Speed Cream R.F. makes your bearings faster and is very long lasting.
- Bottle of Speed Cream and instructions
2 in stock
Bronson L. Baker Pro G3 Bearings
Bronson Speed Co is proud to release Leo Baker’s signature G3 bearing. Leo’s signature bearing features a purple and black pro colorway and “L Baker” laser etched on the outside bearing ring. GO FAST, STAY FAST on Leo’s signature bearing. A Portion of sales from this bearing will be donated to “Black Trans Travel Fund” charity. For more information click here: https://devinmichaellowe.com/black-trans-travel-fund
Speed Doctor Bearing Grease
- Ultra Premium Synthetic Bearing Lubrication Made in the USA!
- Prevents Oxidation Cleans and Protects Super Thin, Low Viscosity Oil Engineered Specifically for 608 Skate Bearings
- High Viscosity Index of 129, Extremely Long Lasting Under Extreme Temperatures!
- Non Petroleum based so Non-Gumming; Perfect for Year Round Skating!
- Non- Toxic Formula – Safe Around Pets & Kids!
Bones Ceramic Super REDS Bearings
Bones Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant!
When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel.
Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
Bones REDS Bearings
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China.
They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry.
Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearings.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
Bronson Raw Bearings
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
The fastest, strongest, longest lasting, longest spin skateboard bearing ever made.
Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off — the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick
Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free — RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
- High wear and tear resistance, improved performance in an increased dust and dirt environment.
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Bones Swiss Precision Bearings
Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured.
For more than 36 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters.
Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers