Antihero Reflective Pocket Shirt Small
Perfect for hitting the streets as the sun goes down.
The logos on the pocket and on the back of the shirt are reflective and shine when light hits them.
- 100% Cotton, Classic fit t-shirt
- Screen printed graphic, Machine wash
- Size: Adult Small
Creature Logo Hoodie Medium
Lurk with us…
The Creature Logo regular fit pullover hooded sweatshirt features a high quality blend of cotton and polyester and comes with a large front Creature print.
- Fleece Lined
- Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Machine Wash Only
- Size: Adult Medium
Powell Peralta Rat Bones Shirt XL
About the Vato Rat Bones Artwork:
The Vato Rat was created by artist Craig Stecyk. Coming from the Santa Monica Dogtown “Z-Boy” surf-skate scene of the 1970’s, Stecyk was surrounded by Hispanic gang culture and graffiti. At the time he was airbrushing a lot of Zephyr surfboards and blended that influence into his work. The Vato Rat was one of the many symbols he used to decorate surfboards and generally mark territory at local surf spots. In 1983 Stacy Peralta decided to bring the Vato Rat back as a Powell-Peralta graphic. They called it “Rat Bones” and it was used in advertising, on decks, stickers and T-shirts.
Originally Released: 1983
Artwork by: Craig Stecyk
- Size: Adult XL
- Screen Printed logo t-shirt
- Large back graphic and small left chest graphic
- Screen printed inside label
- 5.5oz 100% Soft spun cotton jersey
- Standard adult fit
Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie Navy Small
Classic Thrasher hoodie. Fleece Lined and ready to keep you toasty.
- Flame Logo Black Hoodie from Thrasher.
- Screen printed logo graphic on chest.
- Adjustable drawstring hood.
- Kangaroo pouch pocket.
- Elastic ribbed sleeve cuffs and bottom hem.
- Soft fleece lined interior.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, inside out, tumble dry low.