7.5″ Powell Peralta Micro Mini Ripper
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Our Mini’s are scaled down versions of classic Powell Peralta decks. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, translucent urethane wheels. Perfect height, width and hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip and durability, grips well in all weather conditions.
- Deck Shape 187
- Deck Concave K16
- Deck Wheelbase 12.25″
- Deck Length 24″
- Deck Width 7.5″
- Deck Nose 1.75″
- Deck Tail 5.75″
- Wheel Diameter 59mm
- Wheel Width 45mm
- Wheel Hardness 75a
- Wheel Formula SHR Super High Rebound
- Wheel Color Red
- Wheel Suggested Use All Terrain