Bearing spacers are small metal cylinders that fit into a skateboard wheel between the bearings. Their purpose is to reduce the weight distributed to each bearing, which can make your turns smoother and more stable and also extend the life of your bearings. The bearing spacer is an important, but often overlooked part when people set up their completes. These little metal “cylinders” will help your bearings by keeping them parallel in your wheels. This avoids excess side load pressures, fights over-tightening, and prolongs the life of your bearings.
- Aluminum bearing spacers
- Sold Individually, Select (QTY: 4) at checkout for a full set.
Bones REDS Bearings
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China.
They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry.
Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearings.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
Bones Speed Cream Bearing Lubricant
Bones® Speed Cream® is a high temperature, low viscosity synthetic skate lubricant specially formulated by Bones® to reduce friction, and provide a durable micro film of lubricant to protect against corrosion. We have found this lubricant to be superior to Teflon™ based lubricants in skate environments. Speed Cream R.F. makes your bearings faster and is very long lasting.
- Bottle of Speed Cream and instructions
Bones Swiss Precision Bearings
Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured.
For more than 36 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters.
Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
Bones® Swiss Ceramic Skateboard Bearings 8 pack
Bones Swiss Ceramics are in a class by themselves. If you want the best there is, this is it. The ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls. Made in Switzerland.
- Accelerate faster.
- Roll faster and farther.
- Resist dirt and moisture better.
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt.
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.
Bronson G2 Bearings
Bronson Speed Co. G2 skateboard bearings deliver top shelf performance with affordability in mind. Straight edge, friction-less shields are pop-off resistant to hold in oil and keep moisture out, while linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication and increase roll speed.
Nano-ceramic compounds resist corrosion and prevent excessive wear. Bronson Speed Co. crammed all this tech into these bearings for a reason: to give you the smoothest, longest lasting roll at a reasonable price.
- Set of 8 Bearings
- Comes with Bearing Spacers
- G2 Bearings use High Speed Ceramic Oil that is moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
- Cost friendly alternative to the Bronson G3 Bearing
Bronson L. Baker Pro G3 Bearings
Bronson Speed Co is proud to release Leo Baker’s signature G3 bearing. Leo’s signature bearing features a purple and black pro colorway and “L Baker” laser etched on the outside bearing ring. GO FAST, STAY FAST on Leo’s signature bearing. A Portion of sales from this bearing will be donated to “Black Trans Travel Fund” charity. For more information click here: https://devinmichaellowe.com/black-trans-travel-fund
Bronson Raw Bearings
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
The fastest, strongest, longest lasting, longest spin skateboard bearing ever made.
Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off — the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick
Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free — RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
- High wear and tear resistance, improved performance in an increased dust and dirt environment.
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Mini Logo Bearings
Set of 8 Bearings
Now with MORE…
- STRENGTH – 2 rubber shields deflect even more harmful debris
- SPEED – faster than previous generation Mini Logo bearings
- EASE – even quicker and easier to clean & service
- VALUE – the best value in skateboard bearings just got better
Speed Doctor Bearing Grease
- Ultra Premium Synthetic Bearing Lubrication Made in the USA!
- Prevents Oxidation Cleans and Protects Super Thin, Low Viscosity Oil Engineered Specifically for 608 Skate Bearings
- High Viscosity Index of 129, Extremely Long Lasting Under Extreme Temperatures!
- Non Petroleum based so Non-Gumming; Perfect for Year Round Skating!
- Non- Toxic Formula – Safe Around Pets & Kids!