Bronson G2 Bearings
Bronson Speed Co. G2 skateboard bearings deliver top shelf performance with affordability in mind. Straight edge, friction-less shields are pop-off resistant to hold in oil and keep moisture out, while linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication and increase roll speed.
Nano-ceramic compounds resist corrosion and prevent excessive wear. Bronson Speed Co. crammed all this tech into these bearings for a reason: to give you the smoothest, longest lasting roll at a reasonable price.
- Set of 8 Bearings
- Comes with Bearing Spacers
- G2 Bearings use High Speed Ceramic Oil that is moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
- Cost friendly alternative to the Bronson G3 Bearing
Bronson L. Baker Pro G3 Bearings
Bronson Speed Co is proud to release Leo Baker’s signature G3 bearing. Leo’s signature bearing features a purple and black pro colorway and “L Baker” laser etched on the outside bearing ring. GO FAST, STAY FAST on Leo’s signature bearing. A Portion of sales from this bearing will be donated to “Black Trans Travel Fund” charity. For more information click here: https://devinmichaellowe.com/black-trans-travel-fund
Bronson Raw Bearings
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
The fastest, strongest, longest lasting, longest spin skateboard bearing ever made.
Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off — the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick
Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free — RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
- High wear and tear resistance, improved performance in an increased dust and dirt environment.
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Speed Doctor Bearing Grease
- Ultra Premium Synthetic Bearing Lubrication Made in the USA!
- Prevents Oxidation Cleans and Protects Super Thin, Low Viscosity Oil Engineered Specifically for 608 Skate Bearings
- High Viscosity Index of 129, Extremely Long Lasting Under Extreme Temperatures!
- Non Petroleum based so Non-Gumming; Perfect for Year Round Skating!
- Non- Toxic Formula – Safe Around Pets & Kids!
Toy Machine ABEC-5 Bearings
Known mostly for their broad display of alien graphics on their skateboards, Toy Machine now offers a line of skateboard bearings. Displayed in ABEC 5, and ABEC 7 ratings, Toy Machine bearings use premium materials on all of their bearing products, such as steel balls, steel racers, and high quality lubricant. All Toy Machine bearings have removable rubber shields for easy cleaning.